Magnolia Petroleum Photos
Magnolia Petroleum of Dallas, Texas. They operated under this name
even after they had been purchased by Socony around 1925.
After Socony merged with Vacuum Oil Company (Mobil) in 1931, Magnolia was
operated as a subsidiary and maintained their own brand image until around 1960.
After that time, they were brought fully under control of Mobil Oil and
the Magnolia stations were converted to the Mobil brand.
This photo was submitted by Andy Grubbs.